Across The Lines by soulfulfishbowl
Frank/Gerard, NC-17, ~67,000 words
Author’s Summary: A summer to change everything. Frank Iero is just trying to get out of high school alive when a boy from across the lines makes him question himself, his beliefs and test just how far he’s willing to go in order to be who he wants to be. Gerard Way is home for the most important summer of his life. He’s going to build bridges with his younger brother, help out an elderly neighbour and meet a boy from across the lines.
Notes: Really good, warnings for irritation and wanting to smash Frank’s parent’s and grandma’s face in.
- frerardl reblogged this from frerardfics
- squiddythemouse likes this
- yulkoblin reblogged this from frerardfics
- flameonmotherfuckers likes this
- uncomposedcomposer likes this
- rebelr0cket likes this
- frerardfics posted this